SC SHRAB Regrant Program
The SC SHRAB has applied to the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC) for an additional award to support a 2024-2025 Regrant Program. If awarded, the program will begin in January 2024. The 2022-2023 SC SHRAB Regrant Program awarded twelve recipients, and more information on the successful completion of these projects is on the SHRAB Success Stories.
Please check back in early 2024 for updated information on the 2024-2025 SC SHRAB Regrant Program.
The 2024-2025 Regrant Program Guidelines and criteria will be similar to previous guidelines. Information for the 2022-2023 Regrant Program Guidelines is noted below for reference. These guidelines and criteria are subject to change in the 2024-2025 Regrant Program.
Projects to improve an organization’s stewardship of South Carolina historical records and projects that provide useful education and training to those managing such records, from beginning/volunteer to advanced level.
The SC SHRAB has four basic regrant project funding priorities:
- Preserving and enhancing online availability of South Carolina’s historical records
- Increasing the public’s engagement with South Carolina’s historical records
- Promoting best practices and institutional advancement of South Carolina’s repositories
- Providing learning and development opportunities for the state’s professional archivists, volunteers, students and the public.
- Access-Arrangement and Description: Identifying, organizing, and improving access to historical records.
- Preservation: Implementing solutions to the challenges of preserving records with permanent historical value
- Program Enhancement: Activities to expand and/or strengthen programs in the state's historical records repositories and local governments
- Archival Education and Training: Workshops, seminars, and other means of instruction and information on archives practices and policies
Detailed Regrant Guidelines are available at the following link:
Contact Erin Lowry, SHRAB Coordinator, at email@example.com or 803-896-6128 with questions.