The Archives and History Center is the ideal place to hold your next board meeting, corporate conference, luncheon, workshop, training session, seminar, or special event. The Archives and History Center’s spacious auditorium, multi-purpose meeting rooms, and courtyard garden provide a functional and unique venue for groups of 10 to 300 people. Day and evening hours are available.
- The auditorium is a modern, 220-seat, state-of-the-art presentation space suitable for a wide variety of uses including lectures, training seminars, audio visual presentations, annual meetings, and award ceremonies.
- The Wachovia Conference Room accommodates groups from 10 to 200. A variety of table and seating styles including classroom, theater, meal service, reception and others.
- The auditorium and the Wachovia Room are equipped with modern sound and audio visual equipment.
- The adjacent Proprietors' Hall can accommodate breaks, and pre- and post-event functions.
- A walled courtyard provides a unique venue for your special event.
Other amenities include ample free parking, convenient access from all around the state, and the J. Verne Smith exhibit gallery. The Archives and History Center is fully accessible and compliant with ADA regulations.
A professional A/V technician can be provided for a nominal fee. Top caterers throughout the area regularly serve at the Archives and History Center. We invite you to select the food and beverage service of your choice.