The Archives and History Center is the ideal place to hold your next board meeting, corporate conference, luncheon, workshop, training session, seminar, or special event. Our spacious auditorium, multi-purpose meeting rooms, and courtyard garden provide a functional and unique venue for groups of 10 to 300 people. Day and evening hours are available.
- The auditorium is a modern, 220-seat, state-of-the-art presentation space suitable for a wide variety of uses including lectures, training seminars, audio visual presentations, annual meetings, and award ceremonies.
- The Wachovia Conference Room accommodates groups from 10 to 200. A variety of table and seating styles including classroom, theater, meal service, reception and others.
- Both the auditorium and the Wachovia Room are equipped with modern sound and audio visual equipment.
- The adjacent Proprietors' Hall can accommodate breaks, and pre- and post-event functions.
- A walled courtyard provides a unique outdoor setting for your special event.
Additional amenities include ample free parking, convenient access from all around the state, and the J. Verne Smith exhibit gallery. The Archives and History Center is fully accessible and compliant with ADA regulations.
The team at the Archives and History Center work with the top caterers and event companies in the area on a regular basis. As we do not offer in-house catering, you are welcome to select the food and beverage service of your choice.
Included in your rental:
- Wireless sound equipment
- Catering kitchen available for use during your event
- Access to the Internet, Wi-Fi, and other technology needs by special arrangement